|Date Range:||Weekly Rate:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|Jan. 01 - Mar. 14||€ 2170||€ 310||2 nights|
|Mar. 15 - Jul. 13||€ 2620||€ 375||2 nights|
|Jul. 14 - Sep. 30||€ 2690||€ 385||2 nights|
|Oct. 01 - Oct. 31||€ 2620||€ 375||2 nights|
|Nov. 01 - Dec. 31||€ 2170||€ 310||2 nights|
- All rates are based on double occupancy, each additional person pays extra in all room categories.
- All above-mentioned rates are quoted in EURO per room, per day, inclusive of homemade buffet breakfast with fresh Cretan products, services & municipal TAX.
- All bookings to be secured by 50% deposit at the time of booking.
- All accounts to be cleared on guests arrival.
- Any damage becomes to the villa should be paid before guest departure.
Casa Delfino is located in the walled Old Venetian Town of Chania, only a few moments from the waterfront with its chic restaurants, shops, and cafes. Most of the main attractions are easily accessible on foot. The closest organized beach (Nea Chora) is only a 10-minute walk from our front door. Casa Delfino also makes an ideal base from which to explore the gorgeous beaches, mountain villages, and hiking trails of Western Crete. It is 17 km from Chania airport and 7 km from the port of Souda.
Explore Chania’s rich history while strolling around the narrow alleys of the Old Venetian Town, with illuminating commentary from a local guide. Venetian fortifications, the Arsenals, 18th century cathedrals, the Etz Hayyim Synagogue and the atmospheric Turkish quarter are all within walking distance from Casa Delfino. A walk through time, the tour promises to help you gain an understanding of how the town’s multilayered history has unfolded.